to the Lair. My name is Skye and the Lair is a reinventing of my old pagan website SkyeWolf's Place. For an introduction and somewhat of an explanation please see the first post entitled Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.

I am a gothy Dark Pagan with heavy leanings toward the Celtic tradition, and a smattering of Kemet, Hindu and Santeria. Just a little eclectic... I am a freelance artist who works in digital (and the occasional pencil sketch) and does fantasy and science fiction. I am also the Art Director and general go-to girl for a small press publishing company.

I hope you enjoy your time here with me and stop back often to visit. Bring a friend. :)

Defining Moments

What defines us as people? As unique individuals worthy of a place on this planet? Is it the people we know, the things we accomplish. Our experiences, our suffering, our triumphs?

The question has been running through my head all day.

I don't have the answer. Not yet.

I have a part of the answer.

No one defines who I am as a person. No one but me.... I am built upon my own strengths, my own weaknesses. My own faults and the manner in which I deal with them....

No one but me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON