to the Lair. My name is Skye and the Lair is a reinventing of my old pagan website SkyeWolf's Place. For an introduction and somewhat of an explanation please see the first post entitled Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.

I am a gothy Dark Pagan with heavy leanings toward the Celtic tradition, and a smattering of Kemet, Hindu and Santeria. Just a little eclectic... I am a freelance artist who works in digital (and the occasional pencil sketch) and does fantasy and science fiction. I am also the Art Director and general go-to girl for a small press publishing company.

I hope you enjoy your time here with me and stop back often to visit. Bring a friend. :)

Do You Care If I'm Relevant?

Seriously? I don't really think you do. I mean isn't that the point of a personal blog? I don't have to be relevant do I? Because let's be totally honest here. I'm not always brilliant. Who is? But at least it gets me to write something every day. That's something right? So you get to hear about my life, boring as it is. Aren't you excited?? Today was just full of thrill. I dyed my hair back to all black again (from red and black) in preparation for switching colors to purple and black. And you know what the hardest part is? Trying to figure out where I want to be purple!

See? Complete and total irrelevance... :)

1 comments:

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

How about purple all over?

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON