to the Lair. My name is Skye and the Lair is a reinventing of my old pagan website SkyeWolf's Place. For an introduction and somewhat of an explanation please see the first post entitled Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.

I am a gothy Dark Pagan with heavy leanings toward the Celtic tradition, and a smattering of Kemet, Hindu and Santeria. Just a little eclectic... I am a freelance artist who works in digital (and the occasional pencil sketch) and does fantasy and science fiction. I am also the Art Director and general go-to girl for a small press publishing company.

I hope you enjoy your time here with me and stop back often to visit. Bring a friend. :)

Tab overload, April 29, 2010

Review of Blockade Billy by Stephen King: In this review on theDF_underground, Wayne C. Rogers takes an in depth look at the new novella by Stephen King.

Twelfth Night Steampunk style: How cool is this? On a side note to my graphics grrl geekiness... I looked at the cover of the booklet and my first thought was "I have that font". So very sad.

RFID Tagged Cows Start Tweeting: Really?

I AM Equal Project Seeking Donors and Sponsors
: I AM Equal is a global awareness brand dedicated to engaging humanity in a conversation of equality and human rights with the intention of uniting people from all walks of life for the common good.

Fan-girls scare me
: Especially middle aged women who obsessively fan-girl over Edward and the Twilight series....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON