to the Lair. My name is Skye and the Lair is a reinventing of my old pagan website SkyeWolf's Place. For an introduction and somewhat of an explanation please see the first post entitled Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.

I am a gothy Dark Pagan with heavy leanings toward the Celtic tradition, and a smattering of Kemet, Hindu and Santeria. Just a little eclectic... I am a freelance artist who works in digital (and the occasional pencil sketch) and does fantasy and science fiction. I am also the Art Director and general go-to girl for a small press publishing company.

I hope you enjoy your time here with me and stop back often to visit. Bring a friend. :)

Tab overload, April 30, 2010

Tab closeouts...better late than never today. :)

5 Great Books for Strong Girls: Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty are nice stories, but if you want your daughter to dream of more than just kissing the prince, these books may help.

Mercury Retrograde Demystified
: This article by Marguerite Manning explains the phenomenon of Mercury in retrograde and why it doesn't need to be paralyzing.

Asimov's is taking submissions: Guidelines here.

Free Comic Book Day:
Tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day. Don't miss is, find someplace in your area to celebrate! :)

Full Face Transplant
: (That's Face TRANSplant guys, not *faceplant*) A team of 30 Spanish doctors say they have successfully performed the world's first full face transplant.

38 Reasons Iron Man is Cooler than Darth Vader: I think I like numbers 7, 20 and 22 the best...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON