to the Lair. My name is Skye and the Lair is a reinventing of my old pagan website SkyeWolf's Place. For an introduction and somewhat of an explanation please see the first post entitled Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.

I am a gothy Dark Pagan with heavy leanings toward the Celtic tradition, and a smattering of Kemet, Hindu and Santeria. Just a little eclectic... I am a freelance artist who works in digital (and the occasional pencil sketch) and does fantasy and science fiction. I am also the Art Director and general go-to girl for a small press publishing company.

I hope you enjoy your time here with me and stop back often to visit. Bring a friend. :)

Tab Overload May 4, 2010

Been busy past couple days and next few to come but this one is pretty worth while....


Artists Helping Children: Drawing Dreams Foundation is a new Berkeley, California-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that helps provide art supplies to children's hospitals, and other organizations where the need arises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON